<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Saturday, October 13, 2007


Why, hello everyone. There has been an influx of posts to my blog lately. And yes, it's weird. Hahaha. But I'm bored ok! So last night I was agrumpy little kid cuz I thought I was going to waste my Friday away by staying home cuz baby was at his dad's house cuz of Hari Raya and well, Nad & Myn were supposedly home cuz of Hari Raya as well. I was so effin' bored la. Then a miracle came and I received a call from NadHatta, asking me to go eat with her. I was like, omgyaythankyoumygoodfriend. Haha.

So yes, she came over to my area and we took 13 to Siglap. Ended up buying Macs and walked over to Starbucks. Slacked there.. Saw Bradley and David and some ex-bdsian who were so bloody annoying. -.- I paid like 50cents for my regular JavaChip Frap Grande. Haha. Cuz well, the people like me la. Ok fine, I had the free Tall coupon. So yea, after awhile, baby came and we played Tai Di. Like finally I've learnt how to play and won in my 2nd round. Not bad eh? Hehehe. Nad left cuz her mum came to pick her and I went home after. The stupid cab fare was like $9.80 cuz of the traffic jam at the bazaar.

So I might be meeting April Chen Ying Hui later. It has been ages since I talked to her and according to Nad, she's excited about some gossip. Hahaha. K, bye.

11:03 AM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02