
We're left with merely a week. Counting down the days make me sick. Really. I don't know how I'm going to fare. I'm scared. That I won't make the cut. I really hope I get my 10 points. I know hoping is not going to get me anywhere but really, I don't know why I don't have the drive to study like a nerd. I hope the drive comes soon enough.. I'm trying to motivate myself with the laptop I'll get if I get 10points. Really, a brand new fucking laptop. No more sitting on this dreadful computer. I'll get privacy and everything. Ahhh. I want it so bad. -.-
So, on the brighter side.. Ok, there is no brighter side. Haha. I'm down with flu and stuff. Which really sucks. Just last week I had high fever and this week it's flu. My immune system must be really bad huh. Oh well. Heading for tuition later. At Lagoon View. Hope it'll be productive. Really. If not I'll just be wasting my bloody time.
Can't wait for after O's. I'm gonna get a job either at Km8 or smth. And baby promised both of us a shopping spree. As well as Sentosa. And all the fun I'm gonna have. Ah fuck. I need to do well for this stupid O level. Mother chee bye I hope Cambridge has pity on us.
1 more week, either make it or break it.
So, on the brighter side.. Ok, there is no brighter side. Haha. I'm down with flu and stuff. Which really sucks. Just last week I had high fever and this week it's flu. My immune system must be really bad huh. Oh well. Heading for tuition later. At Lagoon View. Hope it'll be productive. Really. If not I'll just be wasting my bloody time.
Can't wait for after O's. I'm gonna get a job either at Km8 or smth. And baby promised both of us a shopping spree. As well as Sentosa. And all the fun I'm gonna have. Ah fuck. I need to do well for this stupid O level. Mother chee bye I hope Cambridge has pity on us.
1 more week, either make it or break it.
4:00 PM