So like I just got home not long ago and it's alr 1.18am so everyone's asleep and the keyboard's really noisy so I shall make this a short post. The motherfuckin' O Levels are in 2 days. Yes, 2 days. I really wonder what I'm doing here.. Well, I studied today. I think. Met Baby for lunch. I was late and he was like not happy cuz I didn't tell him.. yada yada. But after that it was okay.. Met the rest at Starbucks at around 5plus. Phylicia was there alone so we sat with her. Studied abit then Arjun came and we played Poker. Haha. I swear that game is so distracting. Should have learnt it after my Os. I lost like all of my coins. Then Manfred came along and went home. Yada yada. There was an Ocktoberfest at Werner's! And boy, did it look so fun. 45buckeroos for a free flow of beer and food. So we ended up drinking at Adam's rooftop, played truth and dare as well. K,bye. So weird to end off but I'm lazy alr.
1:16 AM