5 days have gone and past, not much was done but it was all worth the wait. Hello everyone. My parents have returned from the sunny island of Phuket and well, they're at bedok 85 eating bak chor mee. The best part of their trip, DUNKIN' DONUTS! Like, Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Hahaha. Okay, so my whole week was spent with the Boyfriend. I'm too lazy for details but yea, it was fun spending so much time with him. Wonder how come we never got bored of each other though. Lol. Almost every day we played pool some way or another. Skipped school on Wednesday. Why waste time going to school for just half the day! On Wednesday and Thursday I stayed over at his place. Yada yada.. Went to Asri's on Wed for his house party. Which I must say, I did not really enjoy. Cuz of some stupid shit. Sorry for always keeping quiet and being jealous over nothing. I hope that won't happen again, okay baby? :)
Oh, it's Love!
12:11 AM