<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Monday, July 30, 2007

Okay, I guess I should really blog since the 'rents aren't home. Haha. It's really difficult to blog when they're around. Esp since the schedule book incident! -.-

So I've been spending my days in school.. Same ol' routine over and over. Just that I've been getting into trouble with Ms. Abraham the past week. Told my mum about it and well, she's really pissed off with the school and its teachers. Oh well, thanks god I'm getting out soon! (Unlike some people who still have another year to go! LOL.)

Last Thursday and Fridays nights have been spent at Katong Village playing pool with Asri & Adam. Plus some random others.. Who seem to always come so late! Only when I'm about to leave. Lol. My teachers have taught me well cuz I've improved! I'm all along the sit back and watch/play the touch screen spot the difference game kinda person. But I've learnt the tricks of slicing and whatsoever. So yes, I almost beat Asri twice! But in the end I get so excited that my black ball doesn't get in. So sad. Lol.

Today, we had art till around 6plus. Then I met Adam on the bus to go to Parkway. Supposedly to get my flip flops from Topshop! But then they closed down for renovations! So sad. I was waiting for it the whole day. And we were there on Saturday. Two days later, it's closed! So sad. Ohya! Me and Adam celebrated Luci's 16th on Saturday.. We took pictures at the photobooth outside Parkway. It was so funny. Cuz the place was so small! Hahaha. Shall upload it some other time.

Anyway, the 'rents are going to Phuket on Saturday! Hooooraaaaaa. Till the 10th August. That's like 6days of pure freedom. But then there's the Prelims to study for. Grrrr. K, bye!! :)

8:13 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02