
Once again, it has been one wasted day. I woke up at like 11am. Went online, browsing at useless stuff. Then I got dressed for school and met Adam for meepok/lunch. The meepok was really salty. But I know you all don't really care. So moving on.. I left Siglap at like, 2.15 when art was at 2.30. BUTT! I reached school on time. Okay fine, maybe like 10mins late. So what. Did my batik. Yada yada. Mervyn was being an irritating asswipe, as usual. We had to bring our batiks home. So I hitched a ride from Nad and dropped at Simei mrt and took a train home to Paya Lebar. It was then when I was hit with the awful truth : lost my stupid housekeys! Like knns la. So I was stuck outside my home. 7pm, went to meet my mum at SgPost for Subway/dinner. She left for Bugis and I took her keys and now! I'm home. Hehe. That's my Tuesday for you. In a nutshell. Or rather, a blog post. -.-
Alright! Seeya, you shit people. I didn't mean that btw. Haha. :]8:13 PM