Monday, June 18, 2007
 So many things have happened over the past few days. I.e, Mum found my schedule book, which leads to her knowing what I do everyday, which leads to so many questions. And now, I'm forced to go to Africa with them after O levels. What happened to 'It's your own decision' huh, Mother? You say we need to build trust. I'm trying, but it's hard. So many restrictions. Ah, fuck it la. Bloody cheebyeeeee. Oh ya, best news flash ever? I will be missing Prom if I go to Africa. Yea, laugh it in my face. Fuck you all. Thanks Adam, for the new earphones :]
7:04 PM
THE BASICS
Alyssa Roxanne Seah.
My Ipod's my anti-drug.
Red's the favourite colour.
Lastly, if you intend to tag,
Please put down your name.
Thank you & Enjoy.
Links
Adam <3
April
Daiyu
Faiz
Fatin
Joy
Luciana
Mitchell
Melissa
Nadiah
Ros
Shahrin
Yasmine
Zakiah
Monday, June 18, 2007
 So many things have happened over the past few days. I.e, Mum found my schedule book, which leads to her knowing what I do everyday, which leads to so many questions. And now, I'm forced to go to Africa with them after O levels. What happened to 'It's your own decision' huh, Mother? You say we need to build trust. I'm trying, but it's hard. So many restrictions. Ah, fuck it la. Bloody cheebyeeeee. Oh ya, best news flash ever? I will be missing Prom if I go to Africa. Yea, laugh it in my face. Fuck you all. Thanks Adam, for the new earphones :]
7:04 PM
|
NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog;
CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM
credits
01 02
|
|