
Alrighty. Long since I've updated this spot properly eh? Just wanted to rant abit first. Bitch-fit time. Yes, read it. I don't care. And if you think I'm talking about you, don't go and tag me anonymously. Do your momma proud by typing down your name she gave. (If it isn't that embarrassing! Hehe.)
Alright. Number One, this blogskin I'm using has been since like last year. If you are that person who recently changed it this year to mine and posted that people copied you, think again. Really. Although it's like eons ago, I'm fed-up. People say I didn't credit, so I changed and I did. Then now this. Hello? (Miss Swan style) Have a life, get a Kit-Kat or smth. -.-
Number Two. Stop stalking me, you Sec2/3 kid. Really, go change your skin. It's really disturbing for my eyes. I know you all do like me and all. But go invent your own style please. Really, really, really! -.-
Okay! I'm done. So yes, I've been spending my days at Siglap, some way or another. Yesterday went for the bbq at Boo's place. Just some get-together. I ate like 2 chicken wings and 1 otah and paid 6bucks. Not that I'm complaning or anything.. Guess if no one paid, a get-together would be like useless. As in, everyone has to chip in abit to make it happen right! Heh. a whole lot of people was there. Just sat around and laughed and talked and well, got annoyed by a certain someone.. Then I left at around 10 with Ros. Afro came to pick her up! How sweet.
Today.. was supposed to go for 12pm mass with Adam. But I was too lazy. So we ended up meeting at around 2pm for lunch at Parkway Bk. Followed him to have his proper haircut cuz his hair got screwed up by his friend when he was drunk. How smart eh? Lol. After that.. We went to VideoEzy at Siglap to rent 'A Walk to Remember'. Walked over to his place and watched it. Fucking good show. Seriously. His mum then chased us to go for 6pm mass. So we got out of the house, went to return the dvd then slacked at Starbucks. Ate HokkienMee at LTN then walked back to his house to play 'God Of War' on the Ps2. Damn addictive game. Heh. So yes, that was my last day of the June holiday for you.
Oh yes, in case you forgot. School starts tmr! Oh fuck. -.-
Alright. Number One, this blogskin I'm using has been since like last year. If you are that person who recently changed it this year to mine and posted that people copied you, think again. Really. Although it's like eons ago, I'm fed-up. People say I didn't credit, so I changed and I did. Then now this. Hello? (Miss Swan style) Have a life, get a Kit-Kat or smth. -.-
Number Two. Stop stalking me, you Sec2/3 kid. Really, go change your skin. It's really disturbing for my eyes. I know you all do like me and all. But go invent your own style please. Really, really, really! -.-
Okay! I'm done. So yes, I've been spending my days at Siglap, some way or another. Yesterday went for the bbq at Boo's place. Just some get-together. I ate like 2 chicken wings and 1 otah and paid 6bucks. Not that I'm complaning or anything.. Guess if no one paid, a get-together would be like useless. As in, everyone has to chip in abit to make it happen right! Heh. a whole lot of people was there. Just sat around and laughed and talked and well, got annoyed by a certain someone.. Then I left at around 10 with Ros. Afro came to pick her up! How sweet.
Today.. was supposed to go for 12pm mass with Adam. But I was too lazy. So we ended up meeting at around 2pm for lunch at Parkway Bk. Followed him to have his proper haircut cuz his hair got screwed up by his friend when he was drunk. How smart eh? Lol. After that.. We went to VideoEzy at Siglap to rent 'A Walk to Remember'. Walked over to his place and watched it. Fucking good show. Seriously. His mum then chased us to go for 6pm mass. So we got out of the house, went to return the dvd then slacked at Starbucks. Ate HokkienMee at LTN then walked back to his house to play 'God Of War' on the Ps2. Damn addictive game. Heh. So yes, that was my last day of the June holiday for you.
Oh yes, in case you forgot. School starts tmr! Oh fuck. -.-
9:42 PM