<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Friday, May 11, 2007

Yay! Me is a happy happy girl. For one, Mid-Years are finally O-V-E-R! Yessaaaa.. Secondly, I absolutely lurrrrve today. And well, yesterday. Hehehehehe. This post shall be filled with pwetty peeekchures of myself and well, other random people. -.-

So yesterday was the last day of Mid-Years. But what a way to end it! I got caught early in the morning by our dearest Ms Abraham. I was walking into school, then she was like 'girl girl!'. I was thinking, 'ah, fuck it. once again.' So yes, she made me leave my bag with her & throw away my ear sticks. I don't fucking understand what's wrong with my innocent pathetic black earsticks! I use the ones with like a 'dot' on them. Not the sticks. But like, a stud? Made of the plastic la. Without a backing. Seriously, what's wrong? It's fucking cheap, not like I'm trying to make a statement that I can afford hugeass diamond studs or what right. Mutherfuckin chee bye. It costs only like a dollar fifty for god knows how many sticks. Sheesh. -.-

So yes, I took my Science MCQs in a rather foul mood. Went down to see her after that. Thank god Alvin Lim was there. Really, cuz we had to end up doing CIP. I was like, 'wtf? you said you wanted to call my mum. and you make me do CIP.' So yes, she didn't end up calling my mum. So lame. I know. Waited for Luci to finish her POA paper, then we went to eat at the Prawn Mee shop @ Katong. After that, went over to her house. Hahaha. She had tuition and well, whaddya know? She was already late. So typical of her. I wanted to eat desert so much so we ended up at Xin Wang Hk Cafe Siglap branch. Met up with Henry, the chef from Cine. Said hi, bye, he asked for my number, so yes, I gave la. We had the strawberry ice thingy and a bo lo pao. Chatted about our Hk Cafe times, it was fun, I must say.


She went for tuition and I went home. Went for my own Chinese tuition at Hougang. Daddy picked me up and headed to airport for Mother's Day dinner at the Soup Restaurant. Eh, you all must try it. It's effin' good. Esp the Ginger Samsui Chicken. Wah Lau, damn steam k. Hahahaha. Too bad I don't have the pics, was too hungry, no time to take peeekchure. Lol. Went home, finally had time to read my books, SLEPT!


Woke up at 11am this morning. First person I talked to, the Yuka kid. She woke me up la. It felt great to sleep through the whole morning once again. Can't remember when was the last time I was able to do that. Haha. Finally got my butt out of bed at 12.30pm. Was late in meeting her as we wanted to go to Simpang for lunch before our Macbeth course. Bla bla bla, I'll save you the lousy details. Rushed home, changed, went back out! Yaaaay, town trip with Jilleh & Yuka.


We went to the Shop-A-Fair 2007 at Carlton Hotel. Jilleh & Luci did some makeover thingy, I didn't wanna do it as there were alot of chee ko peks around and well, god knows where they get their makeup from. But they looked pretty! Haha. After that, we went to Raffles City's Subway. Met up with Andrew, Eterna & Joshua. Me and Luci shared a foot long double bacon chicken melt. It was like, shiok la. I so love Subway. Joshua left shortly after, well the rest of us slacked at Subway. Then Jilleh left and we four headed upstairs to Coffee Club. We shared a Chocolate Fondue. Peeekchures again. Went home after that, super duper effin' tired. Zzzzz.


11:51 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02