Why is it that each time the weather is all nice and windy with a low humidity rate and then I board a double decker bus 2 and take the whole ride all the way home at the back of the upper deck all by myself a smooth, soft & calming song comes blasting through the cacat earphones of my Ipod Mini making me feel all nostalgic & full of regret & each time the weather is hot and irritating with a high humidity rate and then I board a single deck bus 24 and take the whole ride all the way home with a/c smelling like banglas and a stupid r&b/reggae/pop song comes blasting through the cacat earphones of my Ipod Mini like as if the whole atmosphere is not the worst thing ever but having to fumble around in your bag for your effin' Ipod just to find that your Ipod refuses to play the song you want? Fuck it man. I hate it when that happens. Anyways, life has been real hectic. Running around all over Singapore, yes although it is effin' small, is making me sick & phlemgy. And the best timing for all of that to happen is when you're having your Mid-Years. Crap ballz. Like the sickness ain't torturous enough. Thursday nights spent at Chinese tuition in Hougang. Saturday mornings once again at Hougang for Math tuition. And Sundays from 10am-5pm for Math tuition. It's really crazy. And well, driving me crazy too. My body is not taking it well. I feel so tired. That I can't sleep anymore. I know, so ironic huh? Take for example, I spent the whole of yesterday studying. I woke up late for my Math tuition. Supposed to reach there at 10am but I woke up at 10.30am. Cuz, why? I was studying till 3am the previous night for SS. So yea, had tuition until 5.30pm. Then went over to Hougang mall to study more till around 9pm? Took a bus home, had dinner at 10pm, continued studying from 11pm to 2am. It's like, wow. The last time I did this kinda intensive studying wasn't even during PSLE. It was during Primary4 Streaming. Which was what? 4+2=6 years. Wow, that's like almost half of my life. Everyone should go read The Abortionists' Daughter by Elisabeth Hyde. It's an effin' good book. Really interesting storyline about betrayal, trust, belief. Don't worry, no sex scenes. Although I didn't get to finish the last 20 pages, I got to read the ending abit. Kinda unexpected. Go read it. For now, I will be on a hiatus till deem fit for blogging once again. Keep the tags coming in and well, take care and use protection :D P.S turn up those speakers for POTO. It's daaaaa bomb, yo.
3:21 PM