
What is with the world today? Why the hell are there so many 'copy-cats'. I mean like, if you can't write, then don't just copy-paste someone else's post into your blog and claim it's yours. Don't you feel embarrassed? What's worse is the close link to that person that you have. Don't be so stupid and naive to think that no one will find out and you'll go on living your 'fake' life as told by you by someone else. Ah, fuckyou&fuckoff.
As always. If you think that this is about you because of 'assumptions'. Don't assume, please. Cuz assumptions make an ass out of you and well, me. So yes, stop thinking that the world's blogging about you. But then again, for that particular bitch out there: Stop copying and start thinking.
Sidetracked. School sucks. I am stressed out. I cried twice today. I failed my EMaths Paper 1 by 2%. I feel like a fucking failure. I hate A Maths. I hate my unreliable tutor. I hate my butt for still sitting on this chair instead of studying. I am going to crash under this stress soon. I feel like an asshole for pretending today. I feel like a bloody, god-knows-what. Ah, whathefuck la ok.
O's is one hella' killer.
As always. If you think that this is about you because of 'assumptions'. Don't assume, please. Cuz assumptions make an ass out of you and well, me. So yes, stop thinking that the world's blogging about you. But then again, for that particular bitch out there: Stop copying and start thinking.
Sidetracked. School sucks. I am stressed out. I cried twice today. I failed my EMaths Paper 1 by 2%. I feel like a fucking failure. I hate A Maths. I hate my unreliable tutor. I hate my butt for still sitting on this chair instead of studying. I am going to crash under this stress soon. I feel like an asshole for pretending today. I feel like a bloody, god-knows-what. Ah, whathefuck la ok.
O's is one hella' killer.
9:48 PM