<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Sunday, May 20, 2007



Another crappy weekend has gone by just like that. It was practically wasted away. So Saturday was kinda boorring. Had the Macbeth course @ around 1pm at RELC, which is next to Shangri-La Hotel, which is near Orchard. Luci was my alarm clock. She woke me up at an ungodly hour of 9am. Couldn't remember what I blabbered to her. But yea, all I knew was I had to reach her house by 12.30pm cuz her dad was sending us to the place. At 11am she called me yet again to drag me out of bed cuz she wanted to spend quality time with me at her house & well, play with Daisy. Haha. despite of my whole body aching like some crazy shit, I dragged myself into my bathroom and had a nice warm shower. Got ready and reached her house at around 12.30pm. Heh, so much for quality time eh?

Waited for that Yilei to reach and off we went to RELC. We were one of the firsts to reach among our school people. Even Ms Hoori was late! Haha. I think the talk kinda sucked. After that, took a bus down to Far East. Everyone else followed cuz I said it took us to Orchard MRT. So yea, they were all kinda ready to blame me if it didn't. Lol. Me, Yas, Luci, Zak ate at BK at Far East. No idea where the rest went. But the 4D&4E people also ate at BK. Kajie, Ervin & donno who else were practically upskirting those people passing by! Haha. But whatever la. It's kinda fun upskirting people. Haha. After that, Luci left and I went with Zak & Yas for a walk around Far East. Went home after that. Then Chinese tuition from 6pm-9pm. I know, I'm damn good right. Haha.

Today, woke up at 11am for mass with Adam. We went to Parkway after that for lunch & bbt. Lol. Bused down to Adam's place to watch '300'. Met Luci and went for the Charles & Keith Warehouse Sale near my place. And now, I'm home. So effin' tired. What a wasted weekend. Okay, fine. Maybe not so. Heh. Bye! :D

8:13 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02