<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Friday, May 18, 2007


  • Aly holds Jill's hand.
  • Aly shows it off to Luci.
  • Luci goes, 'Ehhhhhh!'
  • Luci starts trying to grab Aly's hand.
  • Aly resists & bites Luci's hand.
  • Luci gets fed up & bites Aly's hand back.
  • Aly runs off to Zak who has an icepack.
  • Luci copies her & tries to get pity.

I hate Luci. She's one bitch. Because of her, I have another bruise on my hand. Lol. I was just joking. But that was what really happened during P.E lesson today! Grrr. Yes, we didn't have MT drills today. But we had 2 hrs of P.E, I think. I redid my 5 stations for NAPFA & managed to get a Gold! Yessaa. The guy who was recording our scores was nice la. Heh. Yada yada, school was boring.

Headed home straight after school. Changed, and met Luci at Siglap area. Took a bus down to Alfred's house to watch movies! Haha. We (Alfred, Andrew, Jonathan, Eterna, Joshua, Yilei, Luci & myself) managed to watch American Pie 1 & 2. Ordered Canadian 2-for-1 as well. Joshua & Jon went home and we left for Parkway. Shit happened with Yilei, so I went up with the guys for pool first. Went back down to Don's Pie Club to 'collect' Yilei & Luci. I didn't play pool, they did. Well, I ended up playing those touch screen 'Spot the Difference' machines again. Haha! Me & Alfred died within the first round of our first try! Played with Yilei & andrew after that cuz Alfred left to meet Jiahui (I think). I left shortly after, was super tired.

Prrfft, tmr there's the Lit course at RELC! Might be going for the Charles & Keith warehouse sale with Mummy in the morning! Hooraaa, I hope I can find nice shoes/bags. Hehe, bye ya'll! :D


10:21 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02