<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Monday, April 23, 2007


I think I'm gonna die early. Seriously, all the MSG/Ajinomoto ain't doing any good to my body. Haha. Ohwells, I still like the feeling of the steam coming out from the cup noodles when youb get your first mouthful. Yummeh.
School was a pure bitch today. No. 1, Mr Yip was fucked up yet again and yes, I was the target this time. I fucking wanna kill him. I don't really care if whosoever HODs or even better, Mdm Koh reads this. I really want Mr Yip to get sacked. Mr Tan is so much much more better. Like eons better. Fucking hell. You got no love yesterday night don't take it out on me la. Knn eh. So yea, basically, he shouted at me, I shouted back, then I couldn't control my angry tears welling up in my eyes, so I just shouted back something I don't quite remember then stomped off to the toilet. And like wtf? I'm no robot. You think you ask me to stand where I stand for you ah? Fuck you right back okay. You have no right to call me or any other students stupid/dumb. And stop it with your cliche phrase that, "By fooling a teacher you're the one being the fool. Especially to a teacher like me, where I'm so observant.. blablabla"Fuck you la. You're just a bloody baldie with no love.
Aside from that, I was having a pounding headache and I felt like I was just gonna pass out. When I was fuming, that is. Fuck la. Don't come and tell me to "Reflect on my behaviour and not do it again." Cuz you know what? I didn't do anything wrong. Even if I did, it was just a minor mistake. You didn't have to fucking shout right at me. With your bloody finger in my face. Who the heck do you think you are? You say that we all 'act' in front of our parents. Hah! More like you're the one. Acting all nice and smiley.. Pprfft.
Goodbye and Good Evening.

5:58 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02