
I am so fucking frustrated.
Number one, the Rockin' Robins top I wanted so much from F21 is oos.
Number 2, Wetseal and F21 aren't seem to be updating anymore nice mod stuff. All I see are blinding flourescent colours with hearts all over. Like, wtf? So gay.
Number 2, Wetseal and F21 aren't seem to be updating anymore nice mod stuff. All I see are blinding flourescent colours with hearts all over. Like, wtf? So gay.
Number three, I need a nice going out can fit everything bag. And the best part is some Taiwan website has it all. Like exact ones sold at Bugis Street or even Heeren for like 70% off the prices seen in Sg. Fuckkkkk. It makes me so fed up seeing all the stuff. But the thing is, I can't buy them cuz my stupid fucking computer can't god damned read chinese words. I'm willing to read them painfully just to get it ok! But the thing is my comp doesn't have that program. Sheesh.
But then again, on a brighter note, my Pirate Satchel is already in Sg! I'm waiting for it to be shipped over to well, Faiz's house. Cuz if my parents see another online spree item, I'm so so so god damned dead meat. They'll prolly cut my allowance or something.. So yessaaaa, in another 3-5days, moii will have a new bag! Hooraaaa. :DD
Anywooos, god must have loved B&J's too. Cuz I believe that he was the one who made the MOE whatever thingy be today and make Ms. Jonoh cancel our much dreaded 3hr art lesson. So like, hoooraaa, once again. Heh. Me, Zak & Nad headed to Ljs at Tamp mall after school to have lunch. Then we went down to White Sands to have our free cone from B&J's!! The queue was reeally long, but they were fast. Heh.
Okay, that's all. Sorry for the lack of updates. Have been reallly tired and wiped out these few days. With immense tummy aches like every single day at night. It really kills you huh? O levels I mean. Haha. Alrighty then, g'day and g'bye! :D
But then again, on a brighter note, my Pirate Satchel is already in Sg! I'm waiting for it to be shipped over to well, Faiz's house. Cuz if my parents see another online spree item, I'm so so so god damned dead meat. They'll prolly cut my allowance or something.. So yessaaaa, in another 3-5days, moii will have a new bag! Hooraaaa. :DD
Anywooos, god must have loved B&J's too. Cuz I believe that he was the one who made the MOE whatever thingy be today and make Ms. Jonoh cancel our much dreaded 3hr art lesson. So like, hoooraaa, once again. Heh. Me, Zak & Nad headed to Ljs at Tamp mall after school to have lunch. Then we went down to White Sands to have our free cone from B&J's!! The queue was reeally long, but they were fast. Heh.
Okay, that's all. Sorry for the lack of updates. Have been reallly tired and wiped out these few days. With immense tummy aches like every single day at night. It really kills you huh? O levels I mean. Haha. Alrighty then, g'day and g'bye! :D
5:48 PM