
Apologies for the previous post that is so effin' ugly-ly long. Haha. Read it only if you're bored. If you're not, you have GOT TO watch that video. Really. I feel so outdated for watching A Walk To Remember only now.. Butttt, at least I'm better then people like rinny. Hahaha. Mean, I loiiike. So my yesterday was spent at tuition class in the morning and then town later. There was a black out at the tuition place. I was so effin' hot and sweaty that I couldn't study properly. Sheesh. Stupid stupid stupid. The a/c was only back on like 15mins before tuition ended. Can die laaaa. Went home. Met Luci & Faiz at town. Had nasi ayam penyet. Haha. Went dress hunting and saw Yujiiiii. Super duper tiring. And high. Home. Slept. Today. Church. Lunch @ Kallang Airport. Home. Watched A Walk To Remeber. Studied. Here. Crab for dinner! Hoooraaaa. I lovee my daddy. Ohya, I could have gotten free tix for Rivermaya's Concert. But mommo didn't let me go out today. What a waste. And that Metro BMX Champ! Sheesh. No regrets. K, bye.
5:55 PM