
Today sucked. Downright sucky. The day was going on smoothly with everyone avoiding to sit next to Wen Hao (i.e the china guy who bathes once a day & washes his uniform once a week.) in the hall during morning assembly. As yesterday the whole of my classroom block had a blackout, we didn't have a chance to take the Science CT. Therefore, the O level unit did not need to attend the CNA program (thank goodness for parallel circuits!). Hehhhhhh.
The CT was okay.. I managed to do the papers quite well. Only one thing, I didn't study for the Static Electricity part and well, quite a percentage of questions were based on that. So like, shit. Anyways, went for Mr Tan's (the NIE teacher/Hao Jie lookalike) lesson after that. I loiiike his lessons. The first time where I really enjoy doing Maths. Cuz he doesn't scold us for no reasons and his teaching speed is much much much much faster then Mr Yip.
So after his lesson was recess and I was calmly walking toward the canteen from the MT room. And suddenly I hear Ms. Abraham's booming voice saying something like, 'Girl, come up here..' and well, she was pointing at me. So yea, I went up. With much resentment. Grrrr. She first asked why I folded my skirt, which I didn't so I told her I didn't. Then she asked me to take my pencil case. So I went all the way down to the canteen and back up to the 4th floor again.
Then she spotted my coloured socks and well, white/green bra. She made me throw away my favourite strawberry socks!! I'm pissed at her for that. Hmph. And I had to buy mumbo jumbo long socks from the bookshop. Waste my $1.50 only. Can buy 1 cup of oreo ice blend sia. Heh heh heh. Sheesh. So redundant. So she made me write a 1000-word reflection and gave me a Beta form. Wtefffff. I spent like almost 2 hours there, writing the reflection. In the end, I gave up trying to write a long one and gave her one which only had 880-words. Thank god she didn't like become all PMS and tear it up. Hahaha!
I attended last 2 periods of Chinese. I got 21/35 for my recent CT! Beat that yo! Hahahaha. Imma' happy girlieeee. Hehehehehee. I was so tired during chinese. Not to mention hungry as I missed my recess time! So I fell asleep and Mr Yao shouted. Sobzsssxxxzzzz. Class finally ended. Styed back for art then I went home. 24 came at Tanah Merah and Daiyu alighted the bus. He smiled and I was like, eyyyy how come take 24. Lol. After awhile then I realised Mitchell was also in the bus. Kay kay, BUHBYE!
P.s. I'm finally getting my donuts and books tmr. Hoooooraaa. (:
The CT was okay.. I managed to do the papers quite well. Only one thing, I didn't study for the Static Electricity part and well, quite a percentage of questions were based on that. So like, shit. Anyways, went for Mr Tan's (the NIE teacher/Hao Jie lookalike) lesson after that. I loiiike his lessons. The first time where I really enjoy doing Maths. Cuz he doesn't scold us for no reasons and his teaching speed is much much much much faster then Mr Yip.
So after his lesson was recess and I was calmly walking toward the canteen from the MT room. And suddenly I hear Ms. Abraham's booming voice saying something like, 'Girl, come up here..' and well, she was pointing at me. So yea, I went up. With much resentment. Grrrr. She first asked why I folded my skirt, which I didn't so I told her I didn't. Then she asked me to take my pencil case. So I went all the way down to the canteen and back up to the 4th floor again.
Then she spotted my coloured socks and well, white/green bra. She made me throw away my favourite strawberry socks!! I'm pissed at her for that. Hmph. And I had to buy mumbo jumbo long socks from the bookshop. Waste my $1.50 only. Can buy 1 cup of oreo ice blend sia. Heh heh heh. Sheesh. So redundant. So she made me write a 1000-word reflection and gave me a Beta form. Wtefffff. I spent like almost 2 hours there, writing the reflection. In the end, I gave up trying to write a long one and gave her one which only had 880-words. Thank god she didn't like become all PMS and tear it up. Hahaha!
I attended last 2 periods of Chinese. I got 21/35 for my recent CT! Beat that yo! Hahahaha. Imma' happy girlieeee. Hehehehehee. I was so tired during chinese. Not to mention hungry as I missed my recess time! So I fell asleep and Mr Yao shouted. Sobzsssxxxzzzz. Class finally ended. Styed back for art then I went home. 24 came at Tanah Merah and Daiyu alighted the bus. He smiled and I was like, eyyyy how come take 24. Lol. After awhile then I realised Mitchell was also in the bus. Kay kay, BUHBYE!
P.s. I'm finally getting my donuts and books tmr. Hoooooraaa. (:
7:46 PM