So today I woke up for 10.30am mass. Then after that me, my mummy & daddy headed to the new huge-ass Giant at Tampines. It's so effin' crowded. But I loiiiike. Cuz that way, I could just put whatever I wanted into the trolley without my parents asking/knowing. Hehehehe. I'm so gonna eat them before anyone else finds out.
So yes, my mutherrrr made conversation with the melay aunty when she was buying beef for my spaghetti. About what? Rendang. -.- So retarded. Oh, and the fucking foodcourt people are stupid. I hate them. Don't ever go to that place. So yes, that photo on top was when my mum was talking to the aunty. I was bored. Spent 4 whole hours at that stupid place! -.-
Backtrack. Friday, was supposed to go for some Annual Dinner & Dance thingy organised by my dad's office. But in the end, I went to catch Stomp The Yard with Faiz at The Cathay! The show is aweeeesome. That pythons group leader is effin' hot. His eyes are so fucking nice. I loiiike. After that, we were deciding where to go at Douby mrt.. I was feeling damn high. Ended up in bus36 to Ecp. We were feeling budget so we ate cup noodles at 7/11. Walked walked walked. Super tiring. So we went home.
Yesterday, had tuition first thing in the morning. Made my way to Hougang. And no, I didn't get lost this time. Haha! 3 whole hours of E Maths. But I felt satisfied after it. Luciana called me for lunch at Sakae @ Parkway. She said she wanted to give me a treat. Heh. Went home, got changed, went to Parkway. Went home after lunch. Then in the evening met my mum at Tamp. Had dinner. Blablabla..
Think of me, think of me fondly, when we've said goodbye.
Remember me once in a while - please promise me you'll try.
When you find that, once again, you long to take your heart..
6:11 PM
.jpg)