<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Saturday, March 17, 2007

So it's the truth ain't it? They don't start healing until you stop hurting. But what if you can't? Then what happens? That's what I wanna know. That's what everyone wants to know. I need to get out of here. I need someone, some place, somehow.. One chance is all you get, that's it. All or nothing, I keep telling myself.. 'All or nothing.'

We cling to music, to poems ,to quotes, to writing, to art because we desperately do not want to be alone. We want to know we aren't going crazy & someone else out there knows exactly how you're feeling. We want someone to explain the things we can't. We love everything tied up neatly, easy, simple, when we can't do that, it scares us. To not know the next step, or where you're headed, kills. Being unsure isn't in our plans. But it's those moments, the ones where you risk it and step unknowingly into the future that assures us life is larger than we'll ever know..

I feel it. I feel the reverberating sensation in my head, telling me to push on. It's hard and I wanna just give up. Give it all up. There was nothing anyway. Then it comes to me again, that sensation.. I'm confused. 'Stay strong, stay strong. We're here for you.' But I don't see you. I look back and I don't see anyone. I'm alone. A long dark road up against me. I'm afraid I can't. Then it all floods back in..

10:39 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02