Right now, I'm staring at this black spot. Wondering what to blog about. Life has been mundane. It's just a vicious cycle day after day. Wake up, school, home, sleep. What's there to life? I can't wait for the fuckin' O's to be over. I so wanna work, play, shop. Km8 yea, Luci&Jilly?
Anyways, I really wonder why people say things and don't mean it. Then after everything, they turn around and say, 'I'm not done with you.' Why? Seriously, get a life. I don't really care what people wanna think of me. As long as my conscience is clear, I know that I didn't do any wrong. If I did, I will have the guts to apologise to your face. What Jill always says is right, 'Stop complaining, do something about it or don't complain!' Right Luci? Hahah. Then yet another phrase my mum used to tell me, 'What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.' Also what Dom told you, right Luci? It's true ain't it.
Then yet another factor. L-o-v-e. Why is it so complicated. You said you wanted to be friends but you don't seem like you do. I bet behind my back you're cursing. At me, of course. I don't like to hear bullshit of nice poetic words to be said and then as soon as I turn around, you're there pointing fingers. What's the use? If you don't like something, say it straight. No point brooding over it once it's over.
I hate this year. I hate this semester. I hate all this bullshit. I hate the fake smiles/attitudes. I hate, you. Yes, so just scram. I told myself, I'm not gonna try anymore. If you wanna talk, I'm always here. But if you don't, then just tell me straight. Tell it to me. Words left unspoken is like poison half drank.
It's torturing, but not killing.
6:09 PM
