Note to self: Always go to your first tuition lesson with your mum/dad.
(Esp. if it's at HDB blocks)
Okay, so I got lost in Hougang. Not funnay. I walked and walked and walked and walked in circles around the whole effin' block but failed to find KeyTuition. And worst still, I didn't even have my tutor's number. So yea, I contacted the lady who introduced the tutor (which was also her sister) and well, she didn't pick or reply my sms. So I gave up and sat at some stone seat at Hougang mall and stoned. Then! The tutor called. Phew.
Yes, so right now, after 4 whole years, I, Alyssa Roxanne Seah, have started tui-tion. I sat in the air-conditioned room for 2 or more hours. Tortured by the Chinese that was reverberating in my ears. My eyes were trying hard to stay open.
It finally ended and I took bus80 all the way to Upper Paya Lebar and took bus43 to Parkway to meet Fatin Nabila. We went to eat at Banquet and that woman took a whole long time to eat her TomYum. I was freezing my ass off in there, entertained by the cleaner who was chasing a bird with a tray. It was a funny sight, she was like a child once again. Haha! When Nabila finally finished, all the shops were closed! So we went home.
Btw, I haven't got my result slip yet. So don't ask me how's my results. Cuz Mr Yip was being a pain in the neck by making my life difficult during PTM yesterday. My parents, who were at home, were fed-up with him and told me to just go home. So I obeyed. Yasmine & I got caught by Ms Abraham. We went to see her today and she was nice. Haha. Miracle.
OH! This morning the Juicy wallets were in my letterbox alreadyyyyyy. So yes, me and Yas finally have our Juicy wallets. Hooraaaaay! And I, have my Fred Flare/F21/Wetseal as well!
HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Yes, so right now, after 4 whole years, I, Alyssa Roxanne Seah, have started tui-tion. I sat in the air-conditioned room for 2 or more hours. Tortured by the Chinese that was reverberating in my ears. My eyes were trying hard to stay open.
It finally ended and I took bus80 all the way to Upper Paya Lebar and took bus43 to Parkway to meet Fatin Nabila. We went to eat at Banquet and that woman took a whole long time to eat her TomYum. I was freezing my ass off in there, entertained by the cleaner who was chasing a bird with a tray. It was a funny sight, she was like a child once again. Haha! When Nabila finally finished, all the shops were closed! So we went home.
Btw, I haven't got my result slip yet. So don't ask me how's my results. Cuz Mr Yip was being a pain in the neck by making my life difficult during PTM yesterday. My parents, who were at home, were fed-up with him and told me to just go home. So I obeyed. Yasmine & I got caught by Ms Abraham. We went to see her today and she was nice. Haha. Miracle.
OH! This morning the Juicy wallets were in my letterbox alreadyyyyyy. So yes, me and Yas finally have our Juicy wallets. Hooraaaaay! And I, have my Fred Flare/F21/Wetseal as well!
HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
(no mistake, I'm not missing a 'Y'. Therefore, Adam do NOT copy.) 

11:04 PM