
It is a cold, wet day today. It's like extreme weather or smth! Damn friggin' cold. Heh. I am so so so excited. There's a Fred Flare Spree going on. And like, YAY! Exciting!! Juicy wallets are ready collection! Double yay. Hehehee. Yasmine, please tell me when you wanna collect it!! =)
School was an extreme bore today. Esp with the weather, it made matters worst. Us students being super sleepy resulting in cat naps in between lessons. Maths is getting more exciting. I pay attention nowadays.. Somehow, I think I'm improving, one step at a time. Physics was a total bore. I fell asleep, woke up, thought it was the last lesson of the day and rejoiced for a minute. Then i remembered, we haven't even had recess yet! -.-
Recess was an ice cube. Lol. I was so freakin' cold that I was trying my best to retain my body warmth by sticking my hands under my knee caps. But that wasn't working! I only got even colder. The wind was tremendously strong and with the little droplets of rain, it was making things worst. After that was Chemistry. Incredibly boring subject as well with teensy lame jokes in between that weren't all that funny. SS was the worst. Struggling to keep awake so I sat next to ZakiahZakariah. She's like a tv, entertainment-wise, only she isn't a box. Hehehehe. Chinese was the worst of the lot. We were supposed to be doing this comprehension thingy, but I didn't bother and I'm sure Shamyn didn't either. Hahah. So much for my post yesterday.. Mr Yao, I'd reccomend english courses to you..
Tomorrow's Friday, the last day of the school week. So much has happened and yet.. Okay, nothing. Haha. TGIF in advance! (:
School was an extreme bore today. Esp with the weather, it made matters worst. Us students being super sleepy resulting in cat naps in between lessons. Maths is getting more exciting. I pay attention nowadays.. Somehow, I think I'm improving, one step at a time. Physics was a total bore. I fell asleep, woke up, thought it was the last lesson of the day and rejoiced for a minute. Then i remembered, we haven't even had recess yet! -.-
Recess was an ice cube. Lol. I was so freakin' cold that I was trying my best to retain my body warmth by sticking my hands under my knee caps. But that wasn't working! I only got even colder. The wind was tremendously strong and with the little droplets of rain, it was making things worst. After that was Chemistry. Incredibly boring subject as well with teensy lame jokes in between that weren't all that funny. SS was the worst. Struggling to keep awake so I sat next to ZakiahZakariah. She's like a tv, entertainment-wise, only she isn't a box. Hehehehe. Chinese was the worst of the lot. We were supposed to be doing this comprehension thingy, but I didn't bother and I'm sure Shamyn didn't either. Hahah. So much for my post yesterday.. Mr Yao, I'd reccomend english courses to you..
Tomorrow's Friday, the last day of the school week. So much has happened and yet.. Okay, nothing. Haha. TGIF in advance! (:
6:17 PM