
I'll never forget, but who protects the memories
When we bleed each other from the vein.
If I ever find a way to stop disintegrating
Into pieces that I was that you destroy.
When we kissed and only now do I feel your mouth
Like an ache you never knew.
Releasing your sweet summer warmth, but still I recoil like mace
And all the little moments I pushed you away that I can't erase.
And if you ever find a way to forgive me
And if you ever find a way to put this all to rest..
When we bleed each other from the vein.
If I ever find a way to stop disintegrating
Into pieces that I was that you destroy.
When we kissed and only now do I feel your mouth
Like an ache you never knew.
Releasing your sweet summer warmth, but still I recoil like mace
And all the little moments I pushed you away that I can't erase.
And if you ever find a way to forgive me
And if you ever find a way to put this all to rest..
9:14 PM