I think pretty soon I'll just have to wake up at 7am for school and still be on time. Haha! So last night I was one confused person and set my alarm at 7.45am. When lessons began at 8am. I meant to set it at 6.45am but I guess I wasn't thinking straight. Heh. My mum woke up and I was out of the house at 7.55am. Supersonic the hedgehog speed eh? Don't ask me how I did it. But I know I felt like crap, my head was pounding like some pendulum. Hahaaaa.
Anyway, school ended (like finally). Jason and Faiz were outside school with their bikes. God knows why they were there. So I asked them if they wanted to go eat. I was starving, Mr Yip took away our lunch break. Ended up at Simpang. Ate and I treat them drinks. Hahaa! You guys owe me. Went home after that. So now I'm here.
Mr Yip gave back my result slip today. I failed one sub only; Add Maths with a 27/100. My L1R5 was 29 points. Heeeee. Gotta buck up la deyyyy. Oh, and I got secluded in Math lesson today. So I fell asleep and dreamt of butterflies in yellow clown costumes. HAHA! (:
5:08 PM


