I have never felt this fucking bored in my whole entire 15 years of life. I swear to god, this is fucking torturous. I need to head to town. I need to get out of this hell hole. I need to fucking eat my meals. I need to fucking do something productive. I need to save money. I need to do alot of things but the thing is I'm not needing to need it. Diggin' me? I'm fucking bored. I have been home since like 3pm in the afternoon and all I've done is sit my ass on this stupid wooden chair and plant my eyes on this stupid 17 inch computer screen. I fucking need to get out. No one's home. Parents are overseas in pretty pretty Bali with the sun, sand, sea. Sister is well, somewhere.. And I am stuck here. I should be out there. Doing it. Doing something, at least! So yesterday was a blast. Okay, fine. Not a blast but at least it was fun and I did something.. I didn't go to school.. So I went to the polyclinic at Geylang East, mind you, not Geylang slut place. Amazingly, this time I only waited for like less then an hour! All was well and I was given a day's MC. Went home, changed, slacked.. Went out again to town. Ate Ramen Ten then walked around Far East. Uhh, somehow we ended up at Heeren's Converse. I forgot how but yeah, somehow. Haha! They were having a 20% closing down sale! So i tried on the normal black chucks. It was a tad too big. So we decided to head to Beach Rd. After a tiresome walk/train/bus (forgot) ride, we reached, only to get cheated by some effin' china uncle. To hell with you imports. Seriously! You know what that cunt did? Lemme' tell you.. So I was looking on the racks/shelves for the normal black chucks.. Then I couldn't find it. The closest I could get was some black chucks which had country flag on them. Think it was the World Cup season ones.. So I kindly asked him if he had normal ones. I even pointed to the brown normal ones and said I wanted them in black. He said okay, he'll help me check. So I sat down on one of their cacat chairs. Then he brought out my size, womans 7, in the World Cup one but black. I was like, okay.. nevermind just try first. So I did. And hell, was I happy! So I asked, do you have this in the normal black ones. He said, 'yesyes i'll take for you. is this your size?' Like, duhh it was my size. I said, 'yes.' Sat there for around 5 mins or so, seeing him run around to some other shop and back again. Then he came back. Guess what? It was like I was on 'Boiling Point' or somthing.. It was the exact same World Cup ones! Only that he cut off the Denmark/Germany tag on the back! What a Fucker! So I was like, okay.. just try. Tried it, exact same fit. (DUH!) I could tell it was the same ones cuz the insides where the branding, Converse, was on the sole was still in red. Normal ones would have been black you see.. And worse still, the sizing tag behind the tongue of the shoe had the word "SAMPLE" in bold red letters across! FUCK FUCK FUCKLING! I was thinking, alright, if i could get a discount of 10bucks, i wouldnt mind it. So i tried, bargaining. At this period of time, you would need to get Nadiah Hatta. She's the best at it. I swear. He insisted that it was already cheap and yada yada yada.. So I was like, 'Okay fine. Thank you and goodbye.' I grabbed my heels and walked off, feeling fucking pissed and fed up. After that.. I forgot what happened. All I know is we ended up at Sg Post. Oh no! Some cacat bus stop which I got very high at and started 'petting my new pet'. Sheesh! Bought KFC for my sistar at Sg Post. Walked home, changed, left the house again. In my all new, Saosin tee!! Hooraaaa! I heart Saosin. This time, took 28 all the way to Tamp. Then went to 7/11 to get drinks then to Nadiah's house. Slept over. Woke up this morning at 0650am. I didn't bring my toothbrush and NadHatta was lazy to provide me with one. So I peed, gargled my mouth and drank a glass of water. Clad in my Topshop black shorts, Converse HighCuts, Red Lions shirt (Nad's) I was all set for the heart walk. Nad's mum sent us to school and we shared a cupcake in the car. It was all so childhood. I felt happy then. One good friend in good friend's mother's car. And all the better! A shared cupcake! Schweet. So, fastforward.. After that heart walk, 9irlfriends minus myn&apr went to Far East. We all were wearing red. Okay, I lied. I didn't. I was wearing my Saosin tee. Which was white, btw. But I know you didn't wanna know that.. So forget it. Walked around. Waited for Sakura to open. First customers! Ate, walked, went home. Went back, changed, bathed. Went back to town. I.e Heeren. Got my chucks! Hooraaaaa. Walked around HMV. Then went back home. And since then, 3pm, I have been online. And later, I think imma' go out. Alrighty then. Buhbye!
7:48 PM