
I have just made a conclusion of my thought and for your reading benefits, I will tell you what that conclusion is. But before that, I wanna say thanks you for coming here. Cuz like I seriously loveeee you, my fans/avid readers of moiiii bloggiezxz.
I know you all are damn fuckin' wanna pee in your panties excited about my conclusion but as a good compo is one which has suspense, so is a good post is one which has suspense. So, I shan't tell you my conclusion yet.
I have a sudden urge to wear my black pants cuz they have just been washed which makes them super skinny-ish. I loiiike. I'm thinking of altering it again to make it tapered. I'm also thinking of getting thick bangs once again. Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Please and thanks you very the absolutely much.
I have a bad fetish for b/w as well as stripes. Thin stripes please, not ugly purple & black thick ones. Yuck? I don't know why the fuck in typing all these shit when all I wanted to post was one sentence.
Conclusion: I wanna name my daughter Emily.
Wait, Emily doesn't suit Seah. Oh, wait. It won't be my surname anyway. Hahahahaha. Shit, I'm feeling high. And god knows why. -.-
This particular sec3 is getting on my nerves. She copies all of Yasmine's stuff. She herself claims she's Yasmine's fan. And like, WTF? Now this sec3 person says that a sec4 is copying her. Hahahahahaha. Whether that sec4 she's talking about is Yasmine or not, it's still stupid. Just slit your wrists and die, biatch. :D
I know you all are damn fuckin' wanna pee in your panties excited about my conclusion but as a good compo is one which has suspense, so is a good post is one which has suspense. So, I shan't tell you my conclusion yet.
I have a sudden urge to wear my black pants cuz they have just been washed which makes them super skinny-ish. I loiiike. I'm thinking of altering it again to make it tapered. I'm also thinking of getting thick bangs once again. Suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Please and thanks you very the absolutely much.
I have a bad fetish for b/w as well as stripes. Thin stripes please, not ugly purple & black thick ones. Yuck? I don't know why the fuck in typing all these shit when all I wanted to post was one sentence.
Conclusion: I wanna name my daughter Emily.
Wait, Emily doesn't suit Seah. Oh, wait. It won't be my surname anyway. Hahahahaha. Shit, I'm feeling high. And god knows why. -.-
This particular sec3 is getting on my nerves. She copies all of Yasmine's stuff. She herself claims she's Yasmine's fan. And like, WTF? Now this sec3 person says that a sec4 is copying her. Hahahahahaha. Whether that sec4 she's talking about is Yasmine or not, it's still stupid. Just slit your wrists and die, biatch. :D
10:33 PM