Alright. So my life has been a spiralling downwards. I didn't get to go to school on Wednesday. I woke up late and well, screamed at my mum when she woke me up too early. I know, I'm so mean. But I didn't even know it happened until after it happened. Get me? So I spent my afternoon doing some AMaths and then I went out to get my donuts as well as my library books.On Thursday, i.e yesterday.. I was at school then I went home, got changed and rushed for tuition. Cute guy was cuter. Hahaha! Reached home at like 8plus with tons of homework to complete. I was effin' exhausted. Did like 1/8 of my supposed-to-do-homework. Slept straightaway. Today, I whammed my thigh onto the humanities room table. I fuckin' hate those tables. They always cause me intenses pain. Pprfft. So yes, I have a blue-black now. Right after I hit my thigh the spot was like swollen, red & well, weirdly warm. Haha. Luci was getting horny with my thigh. Which was gross. Yes, gross. After that, had Chinese remedial. Shamyn scratched me for no reason. So my left hand was red. Oh! And that stupid woman, wrestled with me until I was like, on the ground. Just cuz I said, 'Why you walk like that sia, I kick your vagina then you know!' Like, wtefff she suddenly came running and attcked me. I was like, stunned. Then we somehow ended up in the toilet also. -.- I'm bored. No one's free. Today shall be completing homework day. NOT! Hehehhee.
2:54 PM