<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Omfg, I hate River Island. Why are the stuff there so expensive! It's like double or even triple the price of Topshop.. ): It's saddenning. So many pretty stuff there. It's killing me. I just hope those freakin' copycatters, cheena or step people don't go there la. Like, hello? Get a life. Your own. Don't go around tryna' act so god damned.. Ah, whatever.
I wanna get the Phuture London mod dress I saw, I wanna get that zebra print animal burnout top from RI, the scratchy printt-shirt from RI, a cropped hoodie, the suspenders looking top from FCUK, the playsuit from Topshop, the jersey cocoon dress from RI yet again.. River Island, I hope no one buys your clothes so that you will lower your pricings!! Anyway, FYI, River Island is from UK (like Topshop) and they have around 80 different designers. Fuckin' cool shit. No wonder the price.. ):
So, yesterday was Ros' birthday bbq. Im a lil' late but, Happy Sweet Sixteen babe! Hope you liked the shovel and the huge-ass chicken little balloon. Heh. Had loadsa fun. 9irlfriends finally took a group photo! Everyone was in it. Heheeeee. After that I went home the had YuSheng. I only ate the crackers and the salmon. Watched House Of Wax. It's fuckin' scary. I was so scared that I was shaking. And couldn't or rather, dared not sleep. Haahahahaha. Funnay la.
Imma' say Buhbye now. (:

6:18 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02