<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wokays, I haven't been blogging. So yea, here i am. I think I changed. I don't know. Attitude wise. Somehow. I think. Ah. Ok. Wtf. -.-
So yes, school has been so so so terribly, tiring. Yesterday was one of the worst days. Had art and band. Dinner after that at simpang, so yea. I reached home at only 9plus. Didn't even go online. Ok, fine. Cuz my computer had some effin' problem! But still, I didn't come online. Hehe. So yea, went straight to homework. 2 Lit essays and 1 English essay. Omg, can die laaaa.
Resulting in today, me oversleeping. For the first time ever. And I swear, I can break a record or smth! Haha. I woke up at 6.49am. Called Aldie. Left my house at 6.58am. Calculate it, it's like 9mins. OMG? Super sonic speed. Hahaha. Even my mum just asked me how I did it. Hahah. So yea, for the first time ever, I ran into school. Okay, not really run kinda run but yea, fast jog. Omg, okay. Run! Happy? -.-
So yea, the back of my knees were practically dripping with pespiration. Cuz I'm the type who pespires alot. Like walking fast even makes me pespire, or even walking itself! Sheesh! I hate it. I have high metabolism rate. Even my doctor said so. Okay, fine. He didn't. But he would, if I asked!! (:
Everyone, I hate Yasmine's snail, BooBoo. If you ever find it, please immediately use salt to sizzle it until it dies. Oh, and do record a video for me to watch. I will pay you 10cents for it. I promise. Yasmine won't even pay you for finding it. So at least I'm better! Ahah!
Okay, shit. I'm high. =/

9:33 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02