This whole week has been so, eventful. So many many things happened? But then, I'm lazy to blog. Hahahaha. Too bad la. Very shaggeddddd. Oh ya. The Guess wallet is just waiting for payment then I am able to conquer it. WTF la. -.- I seriously hate hate hate late pays. Shitty. And like shit, I think my mouse is gonna die on me. It's suddenly like not clickable anymore. Gotta like hit it real hard. -.- I am so so so effin' stressed. I gotta find a white dress by next week for the church event. Anyone can help me? If you see a nice white dress, please tell me. No matter how cheap or expensive. Please. Thank you. I'm looking for one with puffed sleeves, slightly above knee and preferably, round neck. No low cleavage showing type please. I feel so tired. Like really tired. Don't know why. And broke! Omg. What's worse then being broke. Shit laaaa. Life sucks! Seriously. ):

10:03 PM