<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Thursday, January 04, 2007

So today is the second day of school year 2007, 'O' Levels year for me. I really really wanna do well. I'm kinda excited, and yet scared. Weird la, but I like the stress that I'm gonna get. Just hope it's not too much and I can handle it. I work well under stress. You don't stress me, I will work la. But not full poetential. Lol.
Almost every other subject I have the same teacher, oh-so-fab Mr Yip (A&E Maths), Mr Tay (SS), Ms Hoori (English&Lit), Mrs Jonoh (Art), Mrs Chia (Physics). Mrs Chia is on maternity leave so she won't be back till end Feb. So now, I have this crappy-god-knows-what-neopet-lookalike hell of a teacher, Mr Ong. I swear, I so bloody hell hate him. -.- Oh, and I've got a new Chem teacher too. I think he's very motivating, Mr Mohamed.
First two days of school have been great, along with the luxury of being able to use our handphones in the canteen freely. Haha. Still feels a tad weird though. =/
My 2007 Resolutions.
1) Do bloody well good for 'O's.
2) Study everyday if possible, hand in homework on time.
3) No more copying of any homework! (esp. maths..)
4) Try not to sit on this stupid chair for more then 2hr/day.
5) Cut down on junkfood. (esp. chips.)
6) Get my friends bday presents.
7) Look for a bloody A Maths tutor man!
8) Stop lying to my parents that I go for mass when I'm out galavanting.
9) Don't buy any more issues of Seventeen! (ie. Stop collecting!!!)
So far, that's about it. When I think of more, I'll get back to it. Right now, I'm gonna start on homework. :D

3:25 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02