<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007 and Buh-bye 2006! :D
I think I'm the latest person with a new year post. Lol. I don't even have a 1st Jan 2007 post. How sad. Haha. The year 2006 was a boring countdown year for me. I wanted to spend alone time with myself just lazing at home. But noooo, my parents had to drag me to church for some countdown. Which wasn't even official. Haha.
Anyways, yesterday was a very draggy day for me. Woke up at around 2.30pm. The plan was supposed to have lunch with that Aldie at some duck porridge he claims nice near our place and after that, go down to the airport to fetch Daiyu. He said he would call me to meet up. By 3pm, I still haven't received his call. Daiyu's flight was supposed to touch down at 3.50pm and we all planned to meet at Tanah Merah at 3.30pm, btw. So I went online, trying to find him. Didn't get him. Called him, and he was still sleeping. -.-

Plan B: Me to get ready, call him when I'm ready. So I obviously was lazy, talked to Yixiang online. Then at 3.15pm, I still haven't bathe and stuff. Called Aldie, he was still sleeping. -.- And well, Yixiang, still online. Haha. We all were thoroughly late. In the end, we three only reached Changi at around 4.10pm. What's worse, Chin Han called and said his plane touched down at 3.30pm. Lol.

In the end, Daiyu managed to call me. So yea, we all headed to Simpang, once again, to meet up. Slacked there with the guys until Daiyu went home to change and stuff. Almost around 8pm then he came to Tanah Merah to meet up. Aldie, Yixiang, Chin Han went home. While me & Daiyu went over to Mitchell's house to, well, slack. Haha. Seems like the only thing I did the whole day was slack la. That's why so draggy.
I was so darn bored so I suggested going to the book fair at Expo. Amazingly, Mitchell agreed! I was like, overjoyed. Haha! So yeah, bought a book for 4bucks. Seems interesting. After that, went back to Simpang for dinner. Went home at around 11pm? Sleeeep.
Today was practically spent at Daiyu's house. Just spending time together before school starts and O levels begin. Dread Dread Dread! But ohwell, you have to go through it all the same. After which, went to meet Mitchell and Bullu at Simpang. Then I went home. Ate dinner with my parents at Bedok North area.
Tmr's school! And well, I'm kinda excited. Hehehehe. (:

8:09 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02