<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Whenever I hear this song, I used to think of someone else. Someone who was once in my life, but cuz of something I stupid I did to get his attention, I didn't get the attention I wanted, instead this someone left. And he never did come back.
But now, when I hear this song, I don't think about him anymore. It's more of a different, a whole new feeling. A surge of happiness/sadness, I don't quite seem to understand. The lyrics, tune, voice of the singer, it just seems so peaceful yet disturbing. Don't you all think of that special someone when you hear this song? Well, I do.
I remember blaming you. When we couldn't go out. It was as if God didn't want us to spend time together. Each time I was free, you had plans which you couldn't quite cancel. But I made you feel all guilty. Only after that. Then there came those little obstacles, I found them so difficult to overcome. But we helped each other along the way, and overcome them together. They made out love grow stronger.
Now, I blame myself. Cuz I could have prevented this feeling of loneliness. I could have told you what I thought. But no, I didn't want to cuz I knew you would. Then again, it was always either one of us. Either one would be sad. I chose myself. Guess you couldn't see. And I knew sometimes you chose yourself too. But I didn't see and made you mad.
I'm sorry..
My thoughts are all jumbled up now, in a whole mass of trash. Four days have gone by, slowly. Even though I was busy each day, I hope you know I did think about you the whole time. And I hope you do too, where ever you are out there. I just wanna say that I miss you, hope you'll be back soon.

10:29 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02