Omg, everyone, I have a new found love. No, actually.. It's more of like absence makes the heart grow stronger kinda thing. You see, during the beggining of this year, I started looking at 'Toy Cameras'. Meaning; Holgas, Lomos.. And just last night, I found an online seller selling her brand new Supersampler for just effin' 70bucks! That's like, fuckin' hell cheap for a Supersampler! I would have bought it laaaa. But I freakin' got no money :(
Right now. The perfectest bestest greatest gift anyone can get me is a Supersampler or a Holga Starter Kit. Like seriously. Omg. So prettttty! Okay, a Lomo LC-A+ is at SGD$ 404.82 excluding postage. Fuck man. Andddd, Color Flash Holga Starter Kit NP is at SGD$ 119.61 also excluding postage! Ahhhh, bloody american kids are so effin' lucky yet they don't know and start doing drugs and all those shit! Omg.
Or or or or! You can also get me a Coloursplash.. Hehe. I wouldn't mind that too. (:


1:02 PM

