MERRY X'MAS EVERYONE! =]
This year's Christmas sucks. Like seriously, almost everyone is out of Sg. Leaving pathetic and sad people like me stuck here. Bahhhh.. I miss the emoticons you can inserts at Xanga. So cute please. Still! Bahhhhhhh. =(So today, I woke up at around noon. Watched television with my parents and ate Betty Crocker pancakes with honey. Don't know why it didn't seem as appetising as when I was a young 5 year old. Around 5pm, changed and got ready. Went with my family to Fish&Co. at Airport to eat dinner. Dady sent me to Mitchell's house after that for his X'mas get-together. Slacked and watched MTV till around 9.30pm. Then Mitch and Shaik sent me down to the bus stop to wait for my parents. Such nice people. Heh. Went to OLPS for midnight service. It was, disatisfying. Ignore the spelling please. After service, went to eat Dim Sum at Geylang. And now, Home. (:
See, my X'mas eve sucks. Got no plans for tmrw. Omg, kill me plz. -.-
3:08 AM