Lack of updates, sorry. Past few days have been spent at home stoning till evening then going for work from 6pm-11pm. Sleeping at around 3 in the morning and waking up at around 12pm the next day. Didn't see any need to blog about that, that's why.. Anyways, today, I finally did something interesting. That's why I'm blogging! Everyone say: Yay! Faster. Ok, whatever ah.. So yea, I woke up today thinking it would be a boring day again. Ate some carrot cake Dad bought and watched Kids Central's Record Breakers. It's kinda nice, you all should watch it someday, it's every Saturday @ 1.30pm. Was told that we were going for Novena and 4.30pm mass. After stoning awhile more, went to bathe and get ready. Met Vanessa and her bf for mass too. After that, we went to Blk 85 to eat bak chor mee, chicken wings and some ngoh hiang thing. Dady sent me to Kembangan mrt and I waited for Luciana to arrive at City Hall. Then we tapped out for her to get her standard ticket. At the same time, we headed to Raffles City toilet to, you know.. Finally met the guys, i.e Joel (bday boy), Aldie, Xiang, Xuan, Sheed, Trevis, Bear, Bullu, Jerome, Mels, Vivi, Rach, Lau, Azura & another girl.. Don't know her name! =x I think I left out alot of people, so sorry. Headed to Clarke Quay and walked a super long and tiring distance to the Indonesian restaurant. Took another long time ordering.. Blablabla.. Cut cake. Took group pic! But it's with Mels, shall kope it from her another day. Took another whole long time deciding how to get home. And another long time walking to City Hall mrt. By then, we all decided that the last trains would have been gone by then.. So most of us took a bus back. Now, I'm safely at home :D Schedule for tomorrow is gonna be fun fun fun! Planning to shop for my Christmas clothes with Mummy in the morning. Then work from 6-11pm again. Bye!
12:10 AM