I'm sorry, I've been lazy. Yeah yeah, cuz just to open this fuckin' page, I've got to click 6 times, type 2 times & wait during each time. And yes, I counted. So what? -.-
So yeah, I have been busy busy busy. I need my organiser/planner to blog. Cuz I gotta backtrack my dates. Such a hussle. That's why I've been lazy. OK? Happy? Ah, I feel frustrated ok. I donno why the fuck fuck fuck. But yea. Grrrr.
So on the 12th of December 2006, I woke up. Planned to meet bf but I was lazy. So i delayed and went online. Then he told me they were going to Sherman's house to watch dvds. So i decided to join them. Watched Ant Bully. It's so cute. Like when they were making ladders and stuff, the actually went: HOO-HA! LADDER! Freakin' cute please. I was laughing my ass off. (I think.. Too long ago to remember clearly -.-) After the movie, Jerome gave me a lift to Tanah Merah in his taxi. Then I took a very lonely train ride to work.
13th December 2006, Wednesday.
Good friends of mine, please don't be shocked by the stuff you're about to read. Woke up early, went to Daiyu's house to slack awhile. Then went off to Bedok to meet people. I.e. Bullu, Mitchell, Shaik, Xuan, Trevis, Bear, Chermain, Iris, Angeline, Wendy, etc etc.. I can't remember la, ok? Lol. A whole lot of people la. Went to eat at the hawker center. I finally got to eat my delicious carrot cake please. Damn shiok. Hehe. After waiting a whole long bloody effin' 1 hour++ for some people.. I don't wanna mention names.. But some people la, uh. We finally took the train to Harbour Front mrt. Took a shuttle bus to Sentosa itself and walked a whole distance to Palawan beach. And again, it took a bloody long time to walk there cuz of some people. Fucking slow. What made matters worst, it was gonna rain alrdy. They still walk like grandmamas. Damn effin' smart la. Played around awhile. I refereed the guys for their rugby. Haha. It was damn funny. Wasted I didn't get any pictures. ): Then blablabla, Mels came. Rained, so we went to pack up and change and stuff. Then headed to VivoCity for Carls' Jr. It was sooooo, goooood. (: Me and Mels did shopping! Bought a black top from Topshop. Yay. Home. 14th & 15th December was spent working. Nothing to blog about. 16th December 2006. Woke up early again for my cousin's ROM. He's marrying some China woman. She doesn't speak a word of English and her name's Deng Shu Wen. Do the math, smart kids. I've got some pictures. But I'm lazy to upload. Some other time la. After that, had some buffet lunch at Rendevous Hotel. It was.. alright. Not fantastic, but alright. After all the rah-rahs, my family headed down to CSC for some Christmas party. Finally got to see my dearly missed, Sarah. She was performing in the skit for the old folks as a bunny! Super duper cute please. Omg. Got pictures too, but lazy. After everything, I was super exhausted. Reached home and K.O(ed) on my bed at 8.15pm (w/o bathing). LOL.
2:48 PM