I think you people should rejoice, sing, clap, scream, jump (or do whatever that has to do with being happy) because..
My Blogging Mood Has Come Back :D
Okay, anyways. Today I spent my whole day out with my parents alone. Yes, without the sister. Thank god. Woke up, went for church. Then headed to Arab Street. Went to buy some stuff that my Mum wanted. Was there for like 2 whole hours man. But then, Yay. I got some stuff too! (: Then went to eat at some Indian stall.
Took a train to Somerset cuz the signs said Orchard Road was closed. Went to Cineleisure to watch Curse of the Golden Flower.

I rate it 4/5. Cuz I loved the costumes and detailed props. Other then that, it doesn't have quite much of a storyline (all about the poison =x). After that, went to eat at HongKong Cafe. It was alright. Then home.
2:07 AM