<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hey you people who are reading this right now, please tag.. I feel so darn pathetic coming online everyday seeing at most 2 pathetic tags there. It just lessens my mood to blog. It's true ain't it, if no one reads, why bother blogging? Now I get it, I shall go to everyone's blog to tag. Being the little white red angel. I want red, cannot ah? I think I'm having a very bad fettish for red. I wanna get myself a Red Spag, Red shoes, Red sweater, Red undies.. ARG. -.-
Oh, and I'm still thinking about those Topshop undies! The lacey boy leg ones with b/w skulls. As well as the coulourful striped ones! I'm a size 8, *hinthint*. Okay, fine.. You must be thinking how cheap I am now. Shuttup, go away. My pay hasn't come yet okay! It's coming on the 1stJan! I can't wait.. :DDDDD
Anyways. I was ranting to some people, as well as myself, about me being the only asshole who hasn't bought schoolbooks yet. And I realised I wasn't the only asshole! Yipee. So yesterday, I practically spent my whole day, obediently, at home packing/clearing/throwing out things from, my room! And yes, it kinda looks nicer and better. Hehe. You won't believe the amount of dust/dustbunnies. And yes, it's been almost 5 whole years those bunnies stayed there.
So I finally got to meet NadHatta yesterday. And as usual, we were laughing for unknown reasons. She was wearing baby pink pants, so I asked her..
Me: Why the hell are you wearing pink pants?
Nad: *pause* then SMILES, Cuz I'm pink panther! *starts laughing*
Me: Ohhhhkayyy..........
Then me, being me, I couldn't control myself and started laughing along with her. But really, don't you think pink pants on NadHatta is totally wrong? Haha. No offence la, babe. I love you all the same, with or w/o your pink pants! Muah Muahhhh.
And todayyyyy. The big day which I had planned for so long cuz I was finally meeting Jilly Willy and err, Luci Pussy. I missed them laaaaa. Hehe. And hell, I had my fucking bloody irritating MENSES. Fuckfuckfuck. Fuckityfuckfuck. -.-
I felt alright when I left the house. Then when I met them at the Cine toilet, I shitted a whole mass of well, shit, then I started having super duper fucking irritating mother-whatever, cramps. Very good timing huh. Smart womb/vagina/hormones/whatever that causes cramps and all sorts. Hmph. I was practically bent over, unable to sit still, crouching, rolling, whatsoever. Then Luci was hungry, so we went to LJS. I was dyinggggg!
Me: Luci, I think I'm gonna die.
Luci: Okay, then in a week's time when I go to your funeral, I will belaughing at you cuz you died of a stomachache.
Me: -.-
The pain lasted for around, 2 hours. During which, the two girls ate, camwhored, talked.. Finally when I was feeling oh-so-very-better, Kenneth came. My ex-boss from Xin Wang HK cafe. He sat with us and talked about all sorts. I just sat there and well, stoned, shivered, smile. -.- The rain stopped, so we walked over to Orchard mrt cuz I was meeting someone. After which, Me and Jilly went home cuz we were both dying, from you-know-what.
A totally wasted day. I didn't get to get my pumps from Far East, nor did we girls get to sit at McCafe to talk. Sighs. Spent my time at home sleeping till around 7pm. Feeling much better. I drank hot tea, Ahmad tea. Yes, you Shisha people. I realised I have Ahmad tea. With confirmation with my Mum that it's the same. We paid $5bucks for one pot? I paid 3bucks for a whole box with around 10 teabags. Do the math. :D

9:59 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02