There you go contradicting on your insolent thoughts. Choke on your forked tongue as you lie to me again. A sinner or is that just another mistake you've sculpted? Were those talks of shameless sweet nothings merely a routine? You retaliate to hide what you always knew, you fought to live for only the broken pieces. Pick the shards and you break the skin. A plastered wond or a sheath for coverage? Turned away from the unseen fotages, live to die for the eventual darkness. I bet you never knew what you've always dreamed, like a masquerade behind your pretty face. The scars will turn us into strangers, the facade will prove us eventual bitterness.
Can I say I love you? Will you be my kiss for every disaster? In this legacy, you were my once broken mess. Slaughtered and undone were the laces of our wreckage. Am I your slave for independence or an insult to your fears? Like an infection you spread, choking on my bitter thoughts. Will you be my antidote for all the pain in this life? Are you the cure for this dying cancer? Now, let me bleed on your porch for the last time as I choke on my own appetite for love, lust and hatred. Taste this pale lips and place me back on this half-empty shelf. Where once you took this broken heart and showered it with affection. Where twice you chunked this lump of flesh and deemed it as a collection. Where thrice you leave it dying, proven the love of rejection. I'll be in your memory. Your never-forsaken dying memory.
Love;
4:52 PM