Just came back from Peer Leader camp. That's why there were no updates la, Xiang. Lol. Camp was alright la. Don't wanna elaborate, too lazy. Maybe go find a Sec1's blog or smth. If you really wanna know. Haha. Anyways, I will be starting work at the Sitex exhibition tmr. Like, I'm so tired. ):

Didn't sleep well during the camp at all. First night, slept for I think 2 hrs only. Watched Stay Alive in the teacher's lounge la. Then in the end only me and Zakiah were left awake? Everyone else fell asleep. Haha.
Second night was too tired. After the movie screening, The Unborn, which I slept right through, I headed to the teacher's lounge to rest. Head was pounding since the first day alrdy. Couldn't take it. Ended up falling asleep. Haha. And the best part is I don't even remember anything when i woke up. Like, weird. 
So yea, will be working from 9.30am to late. I don't know how I'm gonna take it. Hope I don't feel weak. No mood to blog alrdy. Bye.
I just want you to want me like how I want you..
3:48 PM