23 November 2006, Thursday.
Went for work from 10am-4pm. Can't remember how it was, okay i think.. Then went home. Went out again around 6pm to fetch mother from work then went to the Night Safari! Haha! It's damn fun. I could actually see animals. Lol. Took the tram, walking trails, watched some performances. ATE BEN&JERRY'S! LIKE YAY PLZ. CHUNKY MUNKEY ROCKS. :DD
24 November 2006, Friday
2nd day @ work. I'm like fcuking tired. beat. bushed. whatever you call it. different word, same shit. Work was damn tiring today. Cuz it was like from 12pm - 6pm. Getting used to the environment alrdy, AND people (-.-). But today there was this freaking KS (kill steal - like, your job but then she kapo wanna do cuz easy) aunty. I was so fed-up with her la! Like, she practically stole my customers can! Prrfftt. Go die plzzzzz.
Woke up kinda late, but like didn't bother to rush. Reached there like 10mins late. Not too bad la. Started, like abit bored. Then they didn't let us eat until like 3 plus, coming 4. And our lunch break was supposed to be at 2.30pm. Smart eh? So yea, ate crappy food la. So vomit-able. I ate like, 5 spoonfuls. Didn't wanna eat anymore.
Then Alann came! Life-saviour. Hahahaha. He's damn nice la, i like him. Amongst all the bosses, he's the best (& oldest). Me and Luci told him about our 'camp'. Hehe. Cuz I got all of us another better paying job as a cashier, $60/day. So yea, I won't be going for work for 7 whole days & Luci won't be going for 4 days. So exciting. I can't wait, Luci Jill Me Daiyu ChinHan. YAY!
He was damn helpful, Alann i mean.. He even did like whatever we were supposed to do. So nice?! He talked to me and Luci about his previous job, @ Michael Angelo's. Damn cool plzzz. Soon, our shift was over. Then we saw civilisation! There were 2 other 15 year olds working there too! Taking the 11pm - 3am shift. Coooool.
After work, me & Luci went to Taka to eat Yakitori. That place was so god-damned crowded. We had to end up sitting at ledges eating our dinner. Like, cacat plzzz. Haha! After eating, walked around Taka & Wisma. Slacked at Bk @ Shaw then went home. Damn tired.
hey there sugarr.
you look so fine.
Until we see this eye to eye
12:22 AM