<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Monday, August 28, 2006

A- You like to curse a lot
B- You like people.
C- You're wild and crazy.
D- You have one of the best personalities ever.
E- Damn good kisser.
F- People adore you.
G- You never let people tell you what to do.
H- You have a very good personality and looks.
I- You have a fine ass.
J- Everyone loves you.
K- You are really silly.
L- You live to have fun.
M- One to have fun.
N- You are dead sexy.
O- You are one of the best in bed.
P- You are popular with all types of people.
Q- You are a hypocrite.
R- Fucking crazy.
S- Easy to fall in love with.
T- You're loyal to those you love.
U- You really like to chill.
V- You are not judgemental.
W- You are very broad minded.
X- You never let people tell you what to do.
Y- One of the best damn bf/gf anyone could ask for.
Z- Always ready.
A- You like to curse a lot. (i do agree..)
L- You live to have fun. (definately!)
Y- One of the best damn bf/gf anyone could ask for. (ask the other half?)
S- Easy to fall in love with. (i'm too lovable! heh)
S- Easy to fall in love with. (ditto,above.)
A- You like to curse a lot. (ditto,above)
R- Fucking crazy. (sometimes only la!)
O- You are one of the best in bed. (no comments :D)
X- You never let people tell you what to do. (unless i rly trust you?)
A- You like to curse a lot. (see above)
N- You are dead sexy. (wee-u-weets, i agree. lol.)
N- You are dead sexy. (above)
E- Damn good kisser. (above)
S- Easy to fall in love with. (above)
E- Damn good kisser. (above)
A- You like to curse a lot. (above)
H- You have a very good personality and looks. (ahh, my head has swelled. lol.)
----------
BEST:
1. Male friend: Er, I don't really know..
2. Female friend: I'm not sure either.. :/
3. Vacation: I wanna go to Hawaii! But so far, It has got to be HongKong.
WORST:
1. Time of the day: Mornings. Omg, there's one coming up in a few hours..
2. Day of the week: Tuesdays! Longest day of the week.
3. Food: Hmm, Prawn Mee. Lol.
4. Memory: No idea. Too many.
*LAST:
1. Person you saw at school/work: Joy, April, Junrong.
2. Talked to on the phone: Luciana.
3. Text: Daiyu.
5. Person who Instant Messaged: Daniel!
TODAY:
1. What are you doing now: Doing this shitzzz.
2. Wearing: Clothes :D
3. Better than yesterday?: What did i do ytd.. Er, no. Today was better.
TOMORROW:
1. Is: Er, Tuesday?
2. Got any plans: Arttttttt..
3. Goal: Don't be restless and tired during lessons!
4. Likes about tomorrow: Er, nothing? Friends. :)
FAVORITE:
1. Number: 2,22,222,2222.. (you get the number?)
2. Song/s: Ooooo. Many Many Worsxzzz.
CURRENTLY:
1. Missing someone: Yupps.
2. Mood: Tired!
3. Wanting: Potato Chips. Lol.
TRUE or FALSE:
I am a morning person: FALSE!
I am a perfectionist: HEEEE, half half can?
I am an only child: False.
I am currently in my pajamas: I think?
I am currently pregnant: False.. -.-
I am currently single: False!
I am currently suffering from a broken heart: False.
I am left handed: False.
I am addicted to friendster: False.
I am online 24/7: False.
I am very shy around the opposite gender: HehHehHeh. False.
I currently have a crush on someone: True, my love.
When I get mad I curse frequently: Omg, SO TRUE. Lol.
I enjoy country music: Some?
I enjoy smoothies: True!
I enjoy talking on the phone: True!
I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: True!
I have a hidden talent: Er, I want it to be true. HAH!
I have a lot to learn: Yeah Balls. Esp in Amaths.
I have all my grandparents : False, all somewhere in the ground.
I have at least one brother and/or sister: True. Tschk.
I have been told that I am smart: TRUETRUETRUE.

10:23 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02