<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Tuesday, June 27, 2006

this is not mine. i extracted it from a blog.. thought it was cute. hahaha. and cos im lazy to blog. so yeah. i shall blog tmrw. anyway, the extraction is boring. HAHAHA.
Sometimes I wake up and I wonder why I'm alive. I haven't acheived nothing. Well, that's what I think. I know fine well I've acheived loads in my life I just need someone to point this out to me daily. I'm a bit of a retard but I try my hardest. To be completely honest I have no fucking idea why I'm writing this, apart from the fact that I'm bored, I have toothache and no one is talking to me online apart from Liam, who I will come to in a bit. I have a livejournal and a myspace and because I really don't have that much of a social life, I'm always on both of them.
I like to think that I'm brightly colored, I have blonde hair but I'm going bright SFX pink in a few days. I like going to music festivals. I like pretty much all types of music and it really pisses me off when people say I can't like rave because I like metal. I love industrial and my favourite genre is probably pop-punk/pop rock. It's the best in my point of veiw. I'm also a little skanker. I'm the first one up skanking with the hottest guys and I'm the first to get into fights. I'm always in fights. Because I'm not one to back down from an argument. Violence solves everything. And if it doesn't, it certainly makes me feel better.
I'd give up my life for my friends. Especially Mickey, Liam, Ben and Simon. I suppose, Simon isn't a friend. Well, he is, he's a best friend. He's my boyfriend and I love him more than I could ever love anyone. Possibly even more than Mickey, even though she's the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. I make new friends almost as easily as I make new enemies. But I like my enemies, they don't lie to you like friends do. They'll tell you if you look like a retard in your tartan trousers.
I like sleepovers. I also like being random, which is probably why I'm doing this, because I'm bored and I'm procrastinating washing up. I'm not really bothered if no one replies, I'll probably just post again for my own veiwing. Because I have nothing better to do. WinterFist, Bmo, imafish, Llamaccoon, and Hoglysis are probably the only decent ones on here in my point of veiw, the rest are okay, but slightly boring.
I've ran out of colours in the rainbow, oh darn. I'm still bored. I have a dentist appointment soon, which sucks, i hate the dentist. Anyway, why don't you write a lot about yourself, it's better than the "Introduce yourself" because you're notintroducing yourself, just relieving boredom.

9:23 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02