<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9405636?origin\x3dhttp://yellowcheckeredcars.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ALYSSA @ yellowcheckeredcars


Thursday, June 01, 2006

I think Ive already lost you
I think youre already gone
I think Im finally scared now
You think Im weak - but I think youre wrong
I think youre already leaving
Feels like your hand is on the door
I thought this place was an empire
But now Im relaxed - I cant be sure
I think youre so mean - I think we should try
I think I could need - this in my life
I think Im just scared - I think too much
I know this is wrong its a problem Im dealing

If youre gone - maybe its time to go home
Theres an awful lot of breathing room
But I can hardly move
If youre gone - baby you need to come home
Cuz theres a little bit of something me
In everything in you

I bet youre hard to get over
I bet the room just wont shine
I bet my hands I can stay here
I bet you need - more than you mind
I think youre so mean - I think we should try
I think I could need - this in my life
I think Im just scared - that I know too much
I cant relate and thats a problem Im feeling

Cuz theres a little bit of something me
In everything in you

6:48 PM

NAVIGATION
Basics;
Tagboard;
Links;
Archives;
Blog
;


CRAVES
Fred Flare Pop Art Cam
Black Low Cut Chucks
Vintage Polaroid
Gola Tie Up Ballet Pumps
Lucky 7's Charm Bracelet
Mary Jane Heels
Pointelle Top
F21 Jersey Eyelet Top
Pinstripe Pleated Mini
Pirate Satchel
Juicy Couture TrackSuit
Cropped Hoodie
IndieSin B/W Mod Dress
ASOS Leather Cuff
F21 Embroidered Summer Dress
F21 Knit Bubble Dress
T-Shirt Dress
F21 Faceted Bracelet
Chloe Paddington
Peep-Toe Slingbacks
Fendi Spy Bag (white/red)
CC Skye Gold-link Bracelet
Juicy Tee
Pinstripe Shorts/Capri
Step-on Opaque Leggings
Wetseal Pleated Mini
Ankle-hooked Leggings
F21 Uptown Sleeveless Chiffon Dress
Chanel 2.55 Quilted Bag
Chanel Cambon Reporter Bag
Missypixie's KYM



credits
01 02